PEW Events, the organizers of GHANA-FINLAND TRADE AND CULTURAL FORUM will endeavour to ensure that all participants have complete satisfaction of the event. However it should be understood that;1. Participants are advised to read conditions carefully and to abide by them. To seek clarifications for fees, terminology and/or jargons before making the booking.
2. Period of the Forum; 30th March, 2017 to 5th April 2017 in Finland.
3. Deadline for submission of all Documents and Payments is 28th February, 2017.
4. Venue: Oulu, Finland
5. LIABILITY: PEW Events shall not be held liable financially or otherwise for losses to participants due to thefts, errors, omissions, mishaps, non-compliance of local laws or regulations in Ghana and Finland etc. on their part.
6. PACKAGE: PEW Events shall provide for participating company the following items at the event venue in Finland: Display of Company Name, 1 table and 1 chair. Any additional item(s) requested will attract extra fees.
7. PAYMENT: All payments shall be made in Euro or its equivalent in Ghana Cedis. Participants will not be allowed to participate in GHANA-FINLAND TRADE AND CULTURAL FORUM where full payment is not made to PEW Events.
8. REFUNDS: There shall be a Refundable Airline, Hotel and Ground Transport fees only in the event the visa is not issued. A no show (Visa issued but non-participation by any company, or individual) at forum will result in the forfeiture of hotel and ground transport fees. Registration and Participation fees however are non-refundable once paid.
9. REFUNDS: All refunds due to participants will be processed and paid out within two months after the event. Payment will be in euros.
10. The payment of Registration and Participation fees and its subsequent acceptance does not guarantee the issue of visa by the Finnish Embassy.
11. REGISTRATION and PARTICIPATION FEES does not include Flights, Travel Insurance, Hotels, Ground Transportation, Feeding, and Freight of Exhibits.
12. REMINDERS: The receipt is the final account and no further reminder regarding payment will be sent.
13. WITHDRAWAL OR CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS: In the event of cancellation of booking, the Participant shall forfeit all or part of the stated cost of participation in accordance with the following rates:
a) Thirty percent (30%) of cost of airline ticket deposit.
b) Seventy percent (70%) of hotel accommodation payment.
c) One Hundred percent (100%) of ground transport cost. The cancellation date is applicable only from the date PEW Events receives written notice of cancellation by letter or fax.
14. CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 28th February, 2017
15. ALTERATIONS: PEW Events reserves the right to make reasonable material alterations to the forum without compromising quality, whereas such alterations are advised to the client. Such alterations could be in the form of relocation or repositioning stands.
16. CANCELLATION OF EVENT: PEW Events shall reserve the right to cancel the event and provide refunds of exhibition and booth fees in the event;
i. Inadequate bookings are made to warrant the success of the event.
ii. Directions of the local authorities so require.
iii. There are reasons of Force Majeure.
iv. Other unforeseen factors so require.
17. INSURANCE: It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that adequate insurance cover (including travel) for persons and property over the period which the event takes place are provided. PEW Events, its servants or agents shall not be held liable for the Safety of Exhibitors, their servants, agents, invitees or property during the Fair.
18. Exhibitors shall ensure that they are fully covered by insurance including, but not restricted to all risks of public liability and protection against any loss or damage caused by any circumstances whatsoever, whether by reason of fire, water, theft, accident or other. Exhibitors shall insure against, indemnify and hold PEW Events harmless in respect of all costs, Claims demands and expenses to which the organizers may in any way be subject to as a result of any default of the Exhibitors, his servants, agents or invitees.
19. DATA PROTECTION ACT: PEW Events, may use your details to give you information about offers, products and services available to us and associated companies from time to time. If you do not want to receive this information, please indicate.
20. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Clients shall abide by all the rules, regulations and conditions as laid out by PEW Events and our agents both in Ghana and Finland.
21. COMPLAINTS: Any complaints in respect of any part of the event should be made within 2 weeks of the event coming to an end and forwarded to the local address of PEW Events.
22. DECLARATION: The Participant declares that all information submitted to PEW Events are true and contains no falsities.